An Effective Way to Grasp Math Lessons through Izumi’s Distance Education Programs
Having exceptionally good interpersonal competencies, or “people skills,” has been linked to success, higher quality of life, and well-being. Developing these skills will not only improve children’s ability to process information but also their capability to effectively interact with other individuals and function in a collaborative environment.
A few interpersonal skills children must possess to learn effectively:
- Collaboration – encourages individuals to work towards a goal efficiently and learn from each other.
- Leadership- having good leadership skills motivates others to reach their potential and creates a culture of excellence in a positive environment.
- Flexibility in thinking- this allows individuals to analyze concepts and discover alternative plans in certain situations.
- Responsibility – builds resiliency amidst uncertainty and allows accountability for mistakes as well as accomplishments.
- Motivation- increases productivity and influences others to attain better results.
- Problem-solving- enables individuals to find effective solutions to problems, therefore, increases confidence level and efficiency.
These skills help individuals increase understanding, build healthy relationships, resolve conflict, and work collaboratively.
Izumi’s Educational Approach
How do we make children practice their interpersonal skills during a pandemic to learn math lessons effectively?
Letting children experience distance learning is an effective way to support their schooling during this uncertain time as well as providing them a healthy distance-learning place and student-initiated learning much like how Izumi teaches their students through their educational approach—Ikinuku Philosophy. To Improve childrens’ people skills through this philosophy, Izumi strives to:
1. Provide a relaxed learning environment
Surrounding children in a positive environment will raise productivity and boost wellbeing thus their capability to process information will be improved with no uncertainties.
2. Transmit knowledge quickly
Fostering intellectual curiosity will help children develop critical thinking, concentration, cognitive, problem-solving, collaboration, and other skills that would make learning math lessons easy and effectual.
3. Encourage students to become productive members of the society
Allowing children to handle social situations through fun activities encourages them to be empathetic towards others. In Izumi, they mould students to be better individuals as children are the hope of our nation for a better future.
4. Motivate the development of independence and responsibility
Encouraging children to think and work independently with a good amount of support will develop their independence and leadership.
Children are our greatest asset hence teaching them interpersonal competencies at a young age will be beneficial to our society. It is the responsibility of parents and teachers to lead them on the right path and help them become the best version of themselves.
Book A Free Trial Class and learn math lessons along with people skills through Izumi’s Distance Learning Programs!